We respect the confidence that you placed in us, that’s the reason we insist upon the highest standards for securing the privacy of customer information and transactions.
Please read the following statements to learn about our data gathering and dissemination practices.
- We may collect additional information if you seek to place an order for a product to us on our website which includes your Title, Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Foot Measurement, E-mail address, Postal address, Delivery address(if the item has to be delivered at a different address), Mobile Number, Payment Details, Payment Card Details or Bank Account Details. In case you register through a social networking site, we may access your information from that site which includes your name, profile picture, e-mail address and any information made public information made public in connection with that social media service and such other personal and non-personal information that may be required to access and operate the Website.
- We need this information in order to go ahead with placing your order for the specified product. We may also use that data for processing the payment for the product and delivering the product to you. The data may be used to inform you about the delivery of the product.
- We may also use your data for managing the website, collecting payment from you, enabling you to subsequently use parts of the website, detecting any fraud or website abuses, sending you information relevant to the website or our products, and in case of any queries.
- The information may be collected and/or stored in electronic form. However, we are hereby authorized by ‘you’ to collect/store such information in physical form as well. We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to keep as per the law or as is relevant to be kept for the purposes for which it was collected.
- The website shall use the information collected from you in accordance with the applicable laws including (but not limiting) the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made there under and use the data only for the purpose of completing the transaction or for purposes as may be required under the laws.
- We may share the information collected from you with our affiliates, employees, agents, service providers, sellers, suppliers, banks, payment gateway operators and such other operators and other individuals and institutions like judicial, quasi-judicial law enforcement agencies.
- We may also pass your name and address on to a third party in order to deliver the product to you like to our courier boy etc.
- Your actual order details may also be stored with us and you may access this information by logging into your account on the website. You can view the details of the orders that have been completed, the ones that are open and the ones which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot be held liable for the misuse of passwords unless the misuse is our fault.
- Under no circumstances, do we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally compliant request for its disclosure.
- You hereby represent and warrant the website that: a) All information provided by you is true, correct, current and updated. b) All information given by you does not belong to any third party and if it does, then you are authorised by such third party to use, access and disseminate such information.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless the website and each of the website’s officers, directors, contracts or agents and any third party relying on the information provided by you in the event of breach of this policy by you.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the website shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of information provided by you.
- We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are small piece of information stored by web server on a web browser so that it can be later read back from the browser. They are useful for enabling the browser to remember the information specific to a given user. They don’t contain any of your personal identifiable information.
- We also provide all our uses with the opportunity to opt out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners and from us in general after setting up an account.
- We use third party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our registered address:
Chunilal Krishanlal Sethi, GS Road, Dimapur, Nagaland.